[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard TE110P works with 2 channel ISDN ?

asterisk asterisk auasterisk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 01:14:10 MST 2005

Hello ,

I have a question regarding to PRI card (Wildcard TE110P).
We want ot use this card in Hungary .
So if we have a PRI line (30 B channel (64Kb) and 2 D channel) is is good (I think)

But what happends then when we have only BRI (2-D channel + 1-D channel for signaling) ?

Does it works this card (Wildcard TE110P) with 2 lines , 4  lines ISDN ? Or just with PRI (30 B channel) ?

Can you tell me or where I can find some more info abaut E1 card ?
Thank you.

Regards Kallos Robert.