[Asterisk-Users] VoIP/Asterisk presentation

Fri Feb 25 01:04:08 MST 2005

Damn, I would have greatly enjoyed this... except it would be at least
8pm by the time I get there....

Perhaps in a few weeks we should have a sydney version of what happened
in melbourne last week...

PS, I thought about flying to melbourne for the night, and then I woke
up and realised I still had work to do :) Can someone write a
app_createtime.so for me please ...

Regards,
Adam

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 16:10 +1100, Duane wrote:
> For those interested, I'm giving a talk about VoIP/enum.164/asterisk
> tonight in Sydney at the Sydney LUG meeting which is about 7pm in the UTS
> build #2, 4th floor, room 10.
>
> Sorry for the late notice, it didn't occur to me that there might be
> people on this list interested and able to attend etc...

Adam Goryachev
Website Managers
Ph:  +61 2 8304 0000                        adam at websitemanagers.com.au
Fax: +61 2 9345 4396                        www.websitemanagers.com.au