[Asterisk-Users] HELP NEEDED! - Asterisk GUI

Julius Kidubuka juki at one2net.co.ug
Thu Feb 24 21:54:56 MST 2005

>> I do follow all the instructions except for one; I don't seem to have
>> the
>> phpconfig_init.php file in my asterisk source directory. Maybe I have
>> overlooked something or forgotten to install a certain package.
>
> If you get the sources with cvs checkout phpconfig, you should have this
> file.

Does this mean I have to download and re-compile my asterisk sources
inorder  to get that file? And if yes, how do I get the sources with cvs
checkout phphconfig? If no, how is it done?

> I updated these sources this morning and the file was present.
> hmm...
> If all other fails, I' ll send you this file of list.

I would be grateful! Thanks.

Rgds,
Julius.

> Guido Hecken

Rgds,
Julius Kidubuka.
"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy;
if not, you'll become a philosopher."