[Asterisk-Users] I need to dial multiple numbers concurently but with delays.

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Thu Feb 24 16:42:52 MST 2005

I did the same thing, only I ring 3 phones at once and then my cell,
dropping back to my system VM if I don't answer my cell.

Here is how I did it:

I applied some variables  to make it easer:

RJSVMEXT=2377
RJSWORK=2377
RJSDESK=2378
RJSLAPTOP=2379
RJSHOME=2380
RJSCELL=18585551212

I created the macro to do the dialing:

[macro-stdexten_cell]
; ARG1 = Welcome Message to play
; ARG2 = Phones to Ring
; ARG3 = Cell Phone Number

; Ring any phone passed to the macro for 15 seconds with
; music background, then ring my cell phone for 15 seconds
; then back to system vmail if no answer.

exten => s,1,Playback(${ARG1})
exten => s,2,Dial(${ARG2},15,rtm)
exten => s,3,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Dial(IAX2/iblahblah at NuFone/${ARG3},15,rtm)
exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)
exten => a,1,VoicemailMain(${MACRO_EXTEN})

Then I created the extension entry:

exten => ${RJSWORK},1,Macro(stdexten_cell,sears_welcome,SIP/${RJSWORK}&SIP/${RJSDESK}&SIP/${RJSLAPTOP}&SIP/${RJSHOME},${RJSCELL})

Hope this helps.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:59:09 +0200
desoft at freemail.gr wrote:

> I have let's say a reception that is comprised of 2 zap extensions and a mobile phone to dial using ISDN through Capi.
> I want to have a delay before starting dialing the mobile phone so that it rings only when the call has been unanswered for say 25 seconds.
> I tried to use Capi/2106994444:ww6935555555 but without any success.
>
> There is any way to do it or the code has to be modified ?
>
> Thanks

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."