[Asterisk-Users] FRS / FRS/GMRS 2-way radios as SIP clients

Michael B. Murdock mike123 at switchmaxx.com
Thu Feb 24 15:39:57 MST 2005

TC,

Just a word of caution.... You might want to check with your equivilent of
the US FCC on regulations regarding using FRS gear in a commercial
application. Here in the US thats a no-no (although it is widely
disregarded). GMRS in the US requires an inexpensive license but does
support commercial application.

-- Mike (K4NW)