[Asterisk-Users] Park Call timeout

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Thu Feb 24 10:54:15 MST 2005

I have searched the lists and voip-info and having trouble with a call
parking issue.  When I park a call and it times out, it seems to
immediately tries to goto exten s in whatever context the person who
parked the call is in.  Voip-info under config features.conf that it
will ringback to the original extension.  Is the original extension the
person who parked the call, or the original extension the call came in
on.  I would like that if a parked call times out, it ring back to the
person who parked the call and after like 10 seconds if the original
parker doesn't answer, go to the operators.

Any help would be appreciated.