[Asterisk-Users] SIP Phone with headset

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Thu Feb 24 10:30:11 MST 2005

On Thu, February 24, 2005 11:59 am, Thibault Lamy said:
> Do anyone have any experience with SIP phone that support
> a headset ? We have Budgetone phones but we need headsets.

Just deployed a batch of Sipura SPA-841's.  Headset jack is standard so a
few of us are using our cell-phone headsets and love it.  Headset /
handset / speakerphone all work well.  Wish display could tilt to make it
more readable.  Not a big fan of the soft rubber buttons but I learned
after a couple mistakes and it works fine.  Got them new for under $100
each making the display and buttons non-issues IMHO.

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugasenterprises.com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive