[Asterisk-Users] Zap Channels Disappear???

Chris Modesitt chris at octelecom.net
Thu Feb 24 09:51:40 MST 2005

Problem: Zap Channels Disappear @ random intervals. (Channels have
disappeared on both gateways twice this week).

My Setup:

I have 2 Dell 1850 Power Edge Servers - Configured as.

P4 2.8Ghz

512 ECC Memory

SCSI Array (2 Drives Mirror)

Configuration is really simple the boxes are setup as PSTN termination
gateways: (SIP/ZAP) - We are running a SER/Asterisk Hybrid.

My asterisk and libpri are built from the lastest 1.0 stable branch
(2/14/05) my zaptel is built from the latest CVS head (2/18/05). Linux =
RHEL 3.0

The only compile time change I made to zconfig.h is enable MMX for the
drivers.

The Cards are 4 port Tormenta cards from envarion.

Gateways are very busy (13000 / 3 minute calls a day)

Any advice or opinions welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Chris.

T1 Configuration: