[Asterisk-Users] Ericsson MD-110 and Dig-410

Niksa Baldun niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr
Thu Feb 24 08:08:49 MST 2005

Your span definition should be fine (except there should be commas
instead of dots, but that is probably just a typo). You need to play
with various parameters on the MD-110 side, those in RODAI command, as
well as SIG parameter in ROCAI command. I don't know how well is QSIG
implemented in libpri, but interconnecting should be possible even
without it. It is a pain in the butt, but I am afraid that
trial-and-error is the only way to go.