[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Welltech USB SIP phone K1000A

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.com.au
Thu Feb 24 06:29:21 MST 2005

Hi all

I'm fairly new to Asterisk, so be nice :-)

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get the Welltech K1000A USB
phone working on Linux. I see audio and HID drivers loaded when it is
plugged in to my Fedora Core 1 laptop, but that's about all that
happens. I've searched all the usual places (FAQ, Google, etc) but not
found anything helpful.

Asterisk is working fine with my TDM400P (great stuff guys) and I'm
about to test out the Sipura SPA-3000, but I was interested to know if
it is worth my while playing with the SIP phone. Or is this just a WinPhone?

Cheers

--

Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd

Unless you are named "Alfred E. Newman", you may read only the "odd
numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the
message above. If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender
AU$10 for each even numbered word you have read.
Adapted from "Stupid Email Disclaimers" (see
http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/)