[Asterisk-Users] MGCP transfer and CDR

El Panitaxx -- panitaxx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:31:18 MST 2005

Hello:

I have an asterisk deployment with 15 MGCP extensions and 30 incoming
E1 R2 channels. Calls are received by a receptionist queue (which only
member is the receptionist phone). The receptionist then transfers
(using hook flash)  the call to one of the extensions. I want to be
able to have two separate records in the cdr, one for the call between
the receptionist and the unicall channel and another that starts when
the call is transferred.  I have tried to use forkcdr in the
extensions context, seems to work randomly. Also call records show
that the destination is between the receptionist and the extension or
between the unicall channel and the extension. Sometimes minutes are
billed to the receptionist, sometimes to the call between extension. I
want cdr to show dst and src correctly. Any Ideas?

thanks,

ia