[Asterisk-Users] Introduce bridged calls with a beep ...

Martin Knipper mk at plusline.de
Thu Feb 24 03:36:51 MST 2005

Hi @all,

I have a question concerning bridging calls in asterisk.

Person A recieves a call fom Person X. Person X wants to talk to Person
B. Person A starts contacting person B and introduces person X.
Person B now transfers the call and person X is directly connected to
person B.

Is it possible to play a beep to person B, just before it gets connected
to person A? We have lots of confusion when the bridge is established
since person X does not notice, that the bridge is already active.

I would be thankful about some hints.

Many Greetings,
Martin Knipper