[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP - Still can't send

Mindaugas Kezys info at dvd.ot.lt
Thu Feb 24 03:32:11 MST 2005

Hello,

I had a major headache trying to send faxes for 2 weeks now.

Two things helped me:
1. Correct TIF files (received file not always worked for me)
2. Time synchronization e.g. 'ntpdate time.windows.com'.

Now %90 of faxes come nice and clean. (10% - incomplete).

If you want test TIF file which works - email me directly.

Some people stated that 'echotraining=no' in zapata.conf helps. I haven't
noticed. Also "|caller" had no impact on my fax tests. Strange.

I have another problem - I can't send multipage TIF files - only first page
arrives. Nothing helps - no info in Google.

Sincerely,
Mindaugas Kezys