[Asterisk-Users] Strange problem with h323

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Thu Feb 24 02:13:11 MST 2005

All,

I have downloaded and installed openh323 as per the documentation.

When the machine now reboots safe_asterisk just keeps restarting.

If I start another session and just load asterisk -vvvvvvvgc asterisk loads.

If I enter noload chan_h323.so in the modules.conf then safe_asterisk will
kick in.

Not 100% on Linux yet but I have added the environment variables info into
/etc/profile so they would load each time a reboot takes place, (thought
this is the right place).

If I do export, the list doesn't show the environment variables, so I assume
I have added them in the wrong place. This I assume is why h323 is failing.

Anyone point me in the right direction as to where to load these variables,
so they load every time?

Thanks

Dave