[Asterisk-Users] Azatel Azacall 200 issue with asterisk

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 00:50:05 MST 2005

Hello Guys

I have 2 azacall 200 as extensions for a Internet public asterisk  box
, I just want to connect point A with point B

I have tried

canreinvite= yes / no
Nat=yes/no
Nat=1/0
commented canreinvite
commented Nat,

I have no audio with other azacall or to other sip device in the same asterisk.

Note: other devices like grandstream , siipura, Virbiage, and
xtenworks perfectly ,, just the issue is the azatel.

the very most important issue is that my long distance calling with a
service provider is working perfectly ,, just internal extension to
extension calling does not work at all.

anyone had this issue?

i am using firmware 1.5.6

thanks in advance for your help