[Asterisk-Users] how to config Operators Number (0) in Digital reception?

Jessie V. Mabanglo j.mabanglo at comclark.com
Wed Feb 23 21:07:56 MST 2005

Hello,

I need you comments on how to configure the operators number "0" after the
digital reception and or if no answer in the incoming call from PSTN.

Your time and effort is very much appreciated.. My colleague also have the
solution for Quintum and Asterisk server interconnection.. maybe we could
trade the information.

Thank you..

Jessie