[Asterisk-Users] zaprtc on Debian Sarge 2.4.27

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Wed Feb 23 18:10:30 MST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 01:54:37AM +0100, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> since I found a couple of reports with complaints concerning zaprtc I
> thought that one or the other user might be glad to know that it works
> indeed. All that was necessary was to copy all *.h files from /zaptel
> into /zaptelrtc and then do "make" followed by "make load".
>
> Of course you'll need to make sure to not have rtc compiled into your
> kernel, or loaded as a module.

The debian packages of Asterisk and zaptel are changing a bit. In the
future you should generally install zaptel-source and zaptel.h will be
placed under /usr/include/linux .

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | New signature for new address and  |  VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | new homepage                       | a Mutt's