[Asterisk-Users] Vonage <---> Asterisk Working Config!

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Wed Feb 23 14:11:58 MST 2005

Hello All,

I know this question has already been answered but for some reason I am
failing to receive inbound calls.

I got my Asterisk at home 0.6 setup for inbound and outbound and I can make
successful outbound calls. My Asterisk is registered with Vonage
successfully also.

The only problem I am facing is inbound calls. I enabled the "sip debug" and
I can see inbound calls coming in but then asterisk destroys it for some
unknown reason.

Does anyone have a working config for inbound call?

Thanks Jay for all your help

Nitesh