[Asterisk-Users] Application asterisk uses obsolete OSS audio interface

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 13:10:45 MST 2005

I don't know what happen but my asterisk server was working fine then I
rebooted the computer and at next restart I got that message when I
tried to start asterisk :

Application asterisk uses obsolete OSS audio interface

Then I edited zapata.conf and removed the line that was calling
musiconhold=default and now it's working fine again and I still get
music on hold....

My question is how come it was working fine before and after a reboot it
stopped working!? I had the server running for weeks without any problem...

I have 3 Digium TDM04B installed in the server and over 30 Cisco 7960
phones in SIP connected to it if that make any difference...

Thanks

Martin