[Asterisk-Users] Uniden, Polycom or SwissVoice???

Marty Mastera marty at m3resources.com
Wed Feb 23 12:22:27 MST 2005

I need to purchase approx. 10 phones for a small office implementation.
Nothing fancy is required besides a full-duplex speakphone, in the
sub-$200 range.  I am currently looking at the Polycom Soundpoint 500,
Uniden UIP-200 and SwissVoice IP-10.  I have searched around and found
various posts regarding each phone's ability to work with asterisk (SIP,
I probably should have mentioned), but nothing that was very recent.
Can those who are using one these phones give me a short status update
on any problems or shortcomings that I need to be aware of?

I would really like some info on how the IP-10 is working these days
with SIP....if it's reasonably solid it's probably at the top of my
list...

Thanks

Marty Mastera
M3 Resources