[Asterisk-Users] Welltech with Asterisk Registration

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Wed Feb 23 11:14:02 MST 2005

Hi,

This is a confirmed bug with Welltech 38xx sip fxo and 35xx sip fxs.
Their SIP stack is not following SIP RFC and is using same CallID for
all ports. Welltech claims to have a new fixed firmware for 35xx SIP FXS
device, but they're still working on firmware for 38xx SIP FXO devices
(since october 2004 when I reported this). Until then devices are
collecting dust on the shelf for me.

Anyway, you don't need to register your ports to dial out on fxo - use a
secret prefix to prepend the phone numbers you send to the FXO.

HTH,
regards,
Vahan