[Asterisk-Users] Problem with dialing out and chan_capi

Florian Heer heer at ueberdosis.de
Wed Feb 23 10:50:52 MST 2005

Hi!

I have just installed asterisk and got it to work in a way, but I can't
dial out via asterisk. Capi seems to be configured correctly as the
system can answer incoming calls or route them to a sip phone. But as
soon as I try to call out, asterisk just dies. The output in that case is:

*CLI>     -- Executing Dial("SIP/florian-386b",
"CAPI/1234567:2437826|60") in new stack
Killed
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
Warning, flexible rate not heavily tested!

Does anybody have a solution?

my extensions.conf right now only contains the line
exten => _XXX.,1,Dial(CAPI/1234567:${EXTEN},60)

the msn is configured correctly, when it wasn't, an error was produced.

Regards, Florian