[Asterisk-Users] Send outgoing calls to a SIP gateway

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Wed Feb 23 09:42:35 MST 2005

Kanishka -

Just add something like this for an outbound context - in this case, I
match any calls dialed with 11 digits and point it out my NuFone
connection.

[pstn_outbound]
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/iblahblah at NuFone/${EXTEN})

and include it where you need it...

[default]
include => pstn_outbound

Be careful where you put it as it determines who has access to your
outbound dialtone.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:28:11 -0000
"Kanishka Somaratne" <kani at technoportal.biz> wrote:

> How do I route all the outgoing calls through a SIP gateway, this should send more than one outgoing call to the sip gateway at once. please show me the sample configurations on how to do this.
>
> my SIP gatway can accecpt direct IP traffic or SIP proxy traffc.
>
> Thank You
> Kanishka

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."