[Asterisk-Users] Problem connecting a TE410P to an E1/IP equipment

Johan Bilien jobi at via.ecp.fr
Wed Feb 23 09:38:34 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to connect a PC with a TE410P to an E1/IP equipment.
Unfortunately I keep getting a yellow alarm from zaptel (in zttool)
and a Loss of Framing alarm on the remote equipment.

The E1/IP is connected on the other side to a PRI interface on a GSM
MSC.

I have configured the span as:
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3 (also tried span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3)

and the channels as:
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

The LED on the port is green.

I tried to load both the se and us tonezones (I'm in Sweden).

Is there a way I can know why the yellow alarm was triggered? And do
you have ideas why the other equipment reports a LOF alarm?

Here's the content of /proc/zaptel/1:

cat /proc/zaptel/1
Span 1: TE4/0/1 "TE410P (PCI) Card 0 Span 1" HDB3/CCS YELLOW ClockSource
        IRQ misses: 4

           1 TE4/0/1/1 Clear (In use)
           2 TE4/0/1/2 Clear (In use)
           3 TE4/0/1/3 Clear (In use)