[Asterisk-Users] storing cdr in two databases

Ludovic Drolez ludovic.drolez at linbox.com
Wed Feb 23 07:03:54 MST 2005

Hi,

Is it possible to send CDR to a database (cdr_mysql.so for example) and to files
(cdr_csv.so) ?
As soon as I activated CDR writes to mysql, Master.csv stopped to grow, and
since CDRs seems to be registered in a linked list in cdr.c I thought it was
possible...

TIA,

--
Ludovic DROLEZ                              Linbox / Free&ALter Soft
152 rue de Grigy - Technopole Metz 2000                   57070 METZ