[Asterisk-Users] Help With Adit 600 Configuration

Paul Zimm pbzinc at dejazzd.com
Wed Feb 23 06:39:24 MST 2005

>When you say "regular" do you mean straight through ?,  and can you kindly
>confirm for me if the HyperTerminal settings I am using are OK?. I am
>definitely not using a null-modem cable, and yes the port works cos I use it
>every day on various Cisco gear
>
>I have called Carrier Access, I am just waiting for them to get in to the
>office, so I can register, any help in the mean time is still very much
>appreciated though

Press <Enter> several times after connecting to the adit 600, because it
doesn't
send any login prompt.

I copied these setup instructions from the adit manual:

Setting up a CLI Connection

 If connecting via RS-232, the port settings should be set to:
Bits per second: 9600 Data bits: 8
Parity: None Stop bits: 1
Flow control: None

 Set your Terminal Emulation to: VT100
NOTE: When using Tera Term TCP/IP, CLI commands will not be
recognized until the following setup is completed.

 In Tera Term go to Setup/Terminal.

 Set the New-line/Transmit value"CR+LF".