Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Welltech with Asterisk Registration

maxsu maxsu at mail.welltech.com.tw
Wed Feb 23 05:27:17 MST 2005

Hi, All

This is the technical support from Welltech.
About the registration with the Asterisk, this is because the old sip stack
version.
In the new sip stack of our firmware, it could resolve this kind of problems
with Asterisk.
If you need the new testing firmware version for our CPE, please contact
with your sales from Welltech.

Thanks