[Asterisk-Users] install BRIstuff on *@home?

Niksa Baldun niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr
Wed Feb 23 02:39:53 MST 2005

Each release of BRIstuff is made for a specific * version. BRIstuff
installer automatically downloads the correct version, patches and
installs it. You should just run the install.sh and it will replace your
current * installation. Your existing configuration (extensions.conf
etc.) will not be changed.

Bear in mind that you have to copy the BRI modules (qozap.ko and
zaphfc.ko) manually to your /lib/modules/`uname -r`/misc directory.