[Asterisk-Users] FW: What do I still need?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Wed Feb 23 00:41:34 MST 2005

Andy Deweirt wrote:

> In the attachment I have drawn the architecture I want to build. Is it
> possible to build such an architecture and which hardware do I need on
> the dotted line to transform the digital voice back into analogue voice?

Well, first let me thank you for sending a 21KB attachment to all
10,000+ subscribers of this mailing list. I'm sure everyone will very
much appreciate it :-(

What you need is a device with an FXO port; the simplest options are the
Digium TDM400 board with a single FXO module, or a Sipura SPA-3000
analog terminal adapter. Detailed information about them can be obtained
from the wiki.