[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP - Still can't send

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Tue Feb 22 20:55:34 MST 2005

I have googled until blie in the face, WiKi'd until physically exhausted
and searched through every Asterisk repository that I can find, all to
no avail...

No matter which version of SpanDSP I use, with which version of libtiff,
Asterisk, ... I simply cannot send faxes.

I can receive faxes *perfectly* (sending from standard fax macine on
POTS) into tiff file (via Digium analogue card), but when I try to send
the same file back, to the same fax machine, nothing happens.

The fax rings, answers, then disconnects shortly after (fails
negotiation?). I would love to enable logging in detail, but am unsure
where to enable logging for SpanDSP.

Can anyone point me in the most logical direction, please?