[Asterisk-Users] asterisk@home 0.6

John Bittner john at simlab.net
Tue Feb 22 19:44:10 MST 2005

I started working on testing asterisk at home. I have setup the
system with 5 phones and 1 pots line.
I am using polycom phones for this system.

Polycom's register and can make outbound calls with no
issues.

When I make an internal call... The calls go straight to vm
without ringing any phones. Incomming pots call do the same
thing.
Went crazy thinking it was a polycom config issue...but its
not..
If I rem out the dial macro in exten-vm and replace it with
a normal Dial(SIP/2000) the phones rings, everything works.

It looks like the problem is with the dialparties.agi
script. I see it exiting with 0 before going into voicemail.

Anyone have any idea why?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John Bittner