[Asterisk-Users] register failed with 2nd Sipura-2000

steven c baloveaa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 16:21:00 MST 2005

I've a problem about the SIP phone registration.

1. with Linux 8.0, I can setup 2 or more Sipura-2000 boxes with no registration issue.
2. with Fedora Core 1 or Fedora Core 3, I've found that the extensions on 2nd Sipura-2000 cannot register well.  This cause no dial tone from the phone connected to the 2nd Sipura-2000.

Does anyone encountered the same problem?  Please help on this issue.

Thank you so much.

Chichi