[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-HEAD more stable than Asterisk-1.0. 5

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Feb 22 11:56:21 MST 2005

We are running HEAD from last night and 1.0.5 and 1.0.3 and 1.0.2 and they
all are running just fine in production environments each handling thousands
of calls a day.

I suppose reliability depends upon what you are using, but for our purposes
they all are very stable. I could do without the memory leaks though.

MATT---