[Asterisk-Users] Automating calls

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue Feb 22 11:04:01 MST 2005

On 16:25, Tue 22 Feb 05, PHP Mechanic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wish to initate calls from a web interface, by clicking on a link and
> then connecting to the automatic outgoing call by picking up an analogue
> phone.
>
> I've got one fxs and one fxo and I wish to automate the call using a call
> file (which I can do now). How can I pick up a handset and connect to this
> call I've made when it's ringing?
>
> Can someone point me as to how I may be able to do this.

Hi,

This is easier done with the manager interface.
We do this in our CRM application and it works super.
See the reference for this at:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Manager+API+Action+Originate
Good Luck.

--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."