[Asterisk-Users] Finding the true src in CDR

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Feb 22 09:46:12 MST 2005

Here is the setup:

SIP/3044 -> SetCallerID(5551212) -> Call out PRI

The CDR shows a src of 5551212. That is a lie! The src of that call was not
5551212, the source was 3044! The "translated source" of that call was
5551212.

How can I get "real" source of this call and not some faky nonsense?

The "reason" behind using the SetCallerID is because if I don't, then when I
call my cell (or any number) the callerid shows on my cell as "3044" which
is bad.

Thanks,
Matthew