[Asterisk-Users] Sip billing {expanded} for Pre-Paid Billing System needed.

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Tue Feb 22 09:06:48 MST 2005

My two proposals are:

1. You can contact webvoip.com they are billing guys who do what you
need.

3. You can wait for IBS to become integrated into Asterisk.

Your question is a little vague as to what you need.
The more chatty among us readers will surprise you with help if you can
give more details, such as.

I am in Timbuktu, Ontario, and I have 300 customers who I service with
SIP phones and I need to install/create/buy ad pre-paid SIP billing
system.

Or I need a pre-paid billing system that will allow me to handle 10,000
customers using SIP. I have installed Asterisk and I am using IAX2 to
PSTN.

There are several good systems out there that I do not have knowledge of
at this time.

You should also post your questions, revised and detailed, to the
Asterisk-Biz mail list. The sales guys from reputable firms are waiting
for you now.

Good luck Fredrik,

Race "They Tyrant" Vanderdecken