[Asterisk-Users] Custom Menu Not Working

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 08:13:09 MST 2005

I'll let someone else speak to the missing .conf
files.

If you could post your extensions.conf and
extensions_additional.conf, it would be easier to help
you debug this. The suggestion from timebandit
_should_ have worked given your original post.

Personally, for learning my way around Asterisk, I
found that AMP actually got in the way. If you browse
the wiki, you'll find lots of helpful examples of the
config files, which is really what gets you going with
Asterisk.

Cheers,
Maya