[Asterisk-Users] Problems with the FXS module in a TDMxxx card (no sound when receiving a call

Dan danto at rdslink.ro
Mon Feb 21 13:27:43 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a brand new TDMxxx card with 3 FXO modules and one FXS.
It has replaced my old 3 X100P cards.
The FXO part work as before, after some adjustments in the rxgain/txgain
part.

The problem I have is with the FXS module.
I can place calls to SIP/IAX or PSTN destinations without any problems, but
the sound received by the other part is much to strong and a little bit
distorted.
I have tried to modify the txgain up to txgain=-20, but still too strong.
..and this is not all.
When I receive a call, from any type of source (IAX,SIP or PSTN), there is
no sound (at both ends). No errors in the Asterisk console.

I have tried to search through the archive but ... nothing related to
this....
There is any way to enable something like 'iax2 debug' but for Zaptel
channel?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you and best regards,
Dan