[Asterisk-Users] CallerID

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon Feb 21 11:11:22 MST 2005

Worked Great! Thx Julian..

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Julian J. M.
Sent: Lunes, 21 de Febrero de 2005 02:46 a.m.
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] CallerID

You can't change the callerid on an outgoing PSTN call (at least on analog
lines).

To modifiy the callerid on incoming calls, you could do something like this
(not tested):

[incoming-line1]
exten => s,1,setCidName("Line1: " . ${CALLERID}) exten =>
s,2,Goto(Incoming,s,1)

[incoming]
exten => s,1,....normal incoming call stuff

then set a different context for each of your zap channels...

Julianjm.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:37:29 -0600, Anton Krall <akrall at intruder.com.mx>
wrote:
> Guys... I see there is a callerid parameter on zapata.conf... what
> does that cid modify? the callerid people see when you call them using any
PSTN line?

> Is there a way to send the SIP phone the incoming callerid frpm PSTN
> lines asrecevied and append some string depending on the line it is coming
from?

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: