[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600 MGCP configuration

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Mon Feb 21 12:42:48 MST 2005

I don't believe the adit 600 has an up/down for channels.
Are the channels connected to something.  You might
look at the 'connect' command and see if that helps.
To bring the FXS channels up on my box I needed to
connect them to the T1 (in your case it would be the MGCP)
The t1 syntax is I believe 'connect a:01:1-8 1:1-8'  The MGCP
should be similiar but would probably be something other
than a as it is presumably in a different slot.

As far as more documentation, the adit 600 user manual
seems to be plenty adequate (the pdf version is over 12Meg)
I believe it is available on their website, if you have problems
finding it, contact me offlist and I can send you a copy.

Hope this helps,

Jon.