[Asterisk-Users] Amateur - Problema when installing

Phil Quinney phil at any-ideas.com
Mon Feb 21 08:11:07 MST 2005

On 21 Feb 2005, at 01:21, Lyle Giese wrote:

> Hmmm, maybe you need to re-read the instructions?  You missed a major
> step.

make clean; make install *is* the recommended way to compile and
install.

See http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download.

As for your error - I don't think there really is one. It looks like
libpri successfully installed. I get the same .depend: file missing
errors and they haven't ever caused me problems.

Hope this helps,

Phil.