[Asterisk-Users] IAX2: Connection rejected

Wessel de Roode wessel at sourcelab.nl
Mon Feb 21 06:52:38 MST 2005

carrier via a PRI, they will dictate what
the DID looks like.  Some will be the last 4 digits, others
will be all 10. (assuming US).  They do this, because it would
be to difficult to maintain your extension mapping on their side.

You purchase a DID.  When a call comes in it says, "This is the
number they were calling, you do your own matching to whatever
extension you want."

> Now, what about the folks who are trying to call other
> countries, and potentially be called by other DIDs
> themselves? I'm assuming this sort of thing is very
> likely.
Did you set a username?
On some weired reason that is needed in 1.0.5 for IAX to work.

Wessel