[Asterisk-Users] MOH clicks

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:44:00 MST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:42:41 -0600, Anton Krall
<akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx> wrote:
> Guys.. Ive noticed that I have 2 mpg123 processes running, is that ok?
> also... can you make MOH random?

Yes, this if fine. Please read the archives. Use google. Use the wiki.

Again, on the random, read the samples, use the docs, check the wiki.
Come on man, this info is readily available.

> Also, I dont know if there is a problem with my config but when listening to
> MOH, every 3 or so second I get a click sound which notices because music
> gets a hickup every 3 or so seconds... is this ok?

Check the version of mpg123 you are using. There are some specifics in
the wiki on which version works. Most of us would recommend version
Version 0.59r (1999/Jun/15)

Otherwise, watch your CLI when in it hiccups. Could be something else going on.

We don't mind helping, but it does get old answering very well
documented configs/problems. If you are going to do much with
Asterisk, you will have to spend a lot of time on the wiki. You won't
always get spoon fed.

-Chuji