[Asterisk-Users] Modem as PSTN interface?

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Sun Feb 20 21:14:43 MST 2005

I believe that is basically what the generic t100p is.
Also, several other voicemodems are already supported
by asterisk.  To my knowledge they are all FXO ports.
I don't believe there are any modems that can provide
FXS ports.  If someone knows of one, I would be interested
in knowing about it.

Jon.