[Asterisk-Users] help with @home

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Sun Feb 20 16:05:06 MST 2005

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:
> just reinstalled @home and i have a one of those 100 cards, anyways when
> i call from the pstn the box picks up but i hear nothing, then it clicks
> a couple times, then nothing again, i am trying to get the digital
> receptionist to work but it won't save my wav file to the @home box and
> all the radio buttons under incoming calls are greyed out. the greyed
> out thing seems to be my biggest problem right now, also do you have to
> use a ip phone to record your greeting because this wav file stuff isn't
> working.

Are you logged into the console while your testing the dialing in? What
messages are you seeing?

If asterisk is already running in the background, do a "asterisk -r"
before you start to dial in.

If there is some other interface in the @home distribution for
monitoring asterisk, you'll have to say what app you're using and what
you're seeing.

At any rate, without log, error, or console messages there's not alot we
can do for you.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/