[Asterisk-Users] Snom phone hint exten question

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Sun Feb 20 14:35:32 MST 2005

Thanks for the link, it had some very userful information in it,
unforunately the lights on my snom are still dead as a door nail.

Ok the snom phone has one of its LED's set to Destination 691 (it
changes that into the sip address and it dials the extension when I hit
the button on the snom no problems, and the led works)

Does anyone know where I have gone wrong.

Configurations I have enabled are voicemail and call parking.

My sip.conf is

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 192.168.69.1
context = sip
disallow = all
allow = ilbc
allow = alaw
allow = ulaw
nat=disable
srvlookup=no
localnet=192.168.69.0/255.255.255.0
subscribecontext = sip

[snom-james]
type=friend
secret=<password>
host=dynamic
callerid="James Bean" <690>
defaultip=192.168.69.250
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=690

[bt-karen]
type=friend
secret=<password>
host=dynamic
callerid="Karen Colomb" <691>
defaultip=192.168.69.251
dtmfmode=info
mailbox=691

My extensions.conf is

[pstn]

exten => s,hint,SIP/bt-karen
exten => s,1,SetMusicOnHold(random)
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/snom-james&SIP/bt-karen,45,t)
exten => s,4,VoiceMail(u690)
exten => s,5,Hangup

[internal]

exten => i,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => i,2,Hangup
exten => t,1,Hangup

exten => 098,1,WaitMusicOnHold(45)
exten => 099,1,Echo     ;simple echo test when you dial 099 on your
phone

exten => 1690,1,VoicemailMain,s690
exten => 1691,1,VoicemailMain,s691

[outgoing]

exten => _9X.,hint,SIP/bt-karen
exten => _9X.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9X.,2,Congestion()
exten => _9X.,3,Hangup

[sip]

exten => 690,hint,SIP/snom-james
exten => 690,1,SetMusicOnHold(random)
exten => 690,2,Dial(SIP/snom-james,30,Ttr)
exten => 690,3,Voicemail,u690
exten => 690,103,Voicemail,b690

exten => 691,hint,SIP/bt-karen
exten => 691,1,SetMusicOnHold(random)
exten => 691,2,Dial(SIP/bt-karen,30,Ttr)
exten => 691,3,Voicemail,u691
exten => 691,103,Voicemail,b691

include => internal
include => outgoing