[Asterisk-Users] No Sounds; stumping "The Tryant"

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sun Feb 20 12:07:44 MST 2005

Ok... I added the extension and here are the results:

    -- Executing Wait("SIP/intruder-phone1-8613", "2") in new stack
    -- Executing Answer("SIP/intruder-phone1-8613", "") in new stack
    -- Executing Playback("SIP/intruder-phone1-8613", "vm-isunavail") in new
stack
    -- Playing 'vm-isunavail' (language 'en')

On the sip phone I hear no prompts or recordings.  :(

I tried rebooting the system, and weird, it worked once, and then, it
stopped working.