[Asterisk-Users] External relay triggered by Asteriskextension-question

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sun Feb 20 12:03:50 MST 2005

Sorry, I didn't say I was using it with * -- just on a PC with a
different app.  I don't think it would be difficult to use something
like lcdproc or even their test-app --
http://www.crystalfontz.com/software/633_WinTest/index.html (link to
linux source at the bottom), and use agi to call the application.

Basically, you got all the dots and all the connections.