[Asterisk-Users] Simulated dialtone like in other PBX

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sun Feb 20 10:15:29 MST 2005

That app_disa is new to me... Is there a list of available apps? Im still
quite new to asterisk but I guess you can find out which apps you have by
using a show applications but my question would be more of how to make new
apps or download/get new ones, is this possible?

Also, is there a list of command that can be used in a dialplan or are they
just apps like dial()?