[Asterisk-Users] Snom phone hint exten question

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 09:55:02 MST 2005

I haven't used it in a while, but I had to put subscribecontext=sip
for the phone's (in your case the snom) sip entry.

This seems like it has been removed from the wiki.  Has it changed or
is this incorrect?

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Asterisk+phone+snom&diff=7

--
Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?